Thank you for your interest in KnipBio. We are currently seeking exeptional candidates to join our team for the following positions:
Marketing, Communications and Admin Support
We seek an exceptional candidate to assist in marketing & administrative support functions. The qualified candidate is highly motivated, efficient, comfortable being a member of a team, has the ability to multi-task while being highly organized. S/he will have experience in multiple areas amongst (but not limited to): office management, marketing, website design and communication. This integral team member will work closely with senior management and will have continued opportunities for growth in parallel to the company. If you are an enthusiastic, resourceful individual who can’t wait to play a pivotal role advancing our sustainability mission, we look forward to your application.
TASKS & DUTIES
- Organizing, coordinating and scheduling appointments including travel arrangements
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes: generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentation
- Submitting and reconciling purchase orders, organizing legal paperwork and contacts information
- Providing general support to visitors
- Maintaining company’s website
- Researching and writing content for marketing purpose
- Market data analysis
- Project management and editorial
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred. Knowledge in biotechnology or related field is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior organization and time-management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate messages to different audiences.
- Experience in communications marketing, digital marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research, compile salient points and convert into concise reports for further review.